The Department of Computer Science and Engineering jointly with the Astrophysics and High Performance Computing Group of European University Cyprus announce one (1) scholarship for 100% of the tuition fees for the Ph.D. Program of Computing/Computer Science. The topics for which the interested applicants are expected to submit a research proposal with their application are:
- Parallel Algorithms and High Performance Computing
- Graph Theory and Applications
- Big Data Applications on Astrophysics
For more information, please contact AHPC through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 22-713188.
Application, supporting material and admission procedure:
2. The necessary supporting material accompanying the application are described in the application form.
3. Last day for submitting applications: 28 June 2019.
4. The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
The scholarships above are not transferred to other persons and cannot be exchanged in cash or in any other way. For further information, please contact the Office of Admissions, at email@example.com and 22-713000